Temporary employment is an ideal, cost-saving solution for unpredictable workloads. The length of the temp-to-hire assignments are negotiated with the client with the possibility of an extension or a permanent hire at the end of the temporary period. During all assignments, the employee is employed by Authority Staffing and he/she will receive Authority Staffing foundational services.
• Monthly fellowship group meetings hosted by Authority Staffing. This is a time to stay connected with other Authority
Staffing employees, discuss issue at work and home and build quality relationships. Extended family members are welcome at
these meetings and events.
• An Attitude of Excellence online certification training course by Dr. Willie Jolley. Through this groundbreaking curriculum
Dr. Jolley shares how to improve your life both professionally and personally. This course teaches how to do
more, be more and achieve more.
• Personalized help with transportation and housing. Together we identify barriers and set goals to move from one point
to the next. Authority Staffing has business accounts with Uber and Lyft so there’s never have a reason to miss work due to
lack of transportation.
• Addictions counseling with a CAC III therapist, as needed.
• Professional career counseling with coaches from Careers with a Purpose.
• Legal advice for domestic (non-criminal) issues. We do not take cases.
• Assistance meeting parole or probation requirements, if applicable.
• Bonuses after completing certain steps (gift card bonuses for direct-hires).
• Health Insurance (temp-to-hire only).