Recruiting and Retention Solutions
Direct Hire Recruiting
Direct Hire Retainer is ideal for on-going, long-term, permanent needs. Authority staffing will continuously recruit and screen prospective employees and coordinate interviews between the client and candidates. After an offer is accepted, the candidate goes directly on the client’s payroll and he/she is not eligible for Authority Staffing foundational services unless combined with our employee retention solution.
• Candidates to fit every hiring policy.
• All candidates are thoroughly screened prior to being presented to you. Our vetting process includes a 10-panel drug screen,
national criminal background check, in-person interview with the candidate, interviews with references and interviews with
probation officers, parole officers, etc. if applicable.
• Guaranteed direct hires.
• Many of our candidates qualify for the felon WOTC (Work Opportunity Tax Credit) to help increase your bottom line.
The Retention Retainer is ideal for clients that do not have recruiting needs but would like a solution to reduce employee turnover through contracted motivational and support services. Cost is per employee/per month and is specific to individual employees rather than a “group” of employees.
The Retention solution is typically 6 months in length but can be customized based on the needs of the client-employer. If the Retainer solution is combined with our Recruiting service, the duration is 3 months for direct-hires through Authority Staffing, unless otherwise customized. Services include:
• Monthly fellowship group meetings hosted by Authority Staffing. This is a time to stay connected with other Authority
Staffing employees, discuss issue at work and home and build quality relationships. Extended family members are welcome at
these meetings and events.
• An Attitude of Excellence online certification training course by Dr. Willie Jolley. Through this groundbreaking curriculum
Dr. Jolley shares how to improve your life both professionally and personally. This course teaches how to do
more, be more and achieve more.
• Personalized help with transportation and housing. Together we identify barriers and set goals to move from one point
to the next. Authority Staffing has business accounts with Uber and Lyft so there’s never have a reason to miss work due to
lack of transportation.
• Addictions counseling with a CAC III therapist, as needed.
• Professional career counseling with coaches from Careers with a Purpose.
• Legal advice for domestic (non-criminal) issues. We do not take cases.
• Assistance meeting parole or probation requirements, if applicable.
• Bonuses after completing certain steps (gift card bonuses for direct-hires).
• Health Insurance (temp-to-hire only).