Jane Northrup Glenn
Founder and Owner
Mrs. Glenn is a graduate of C.S.U. in Fort Collins with a Bachelor’s degree in Human Development and Family Studies. Her professional experience includes working in Human Resources for a $6B global manufacturing company and as an executive and technical recruiter. Jane also has over a decade of experience placing juveniles and adult offenders into meaningful positions, contracting with probation and the county detention center. Jane is passionate about bridging the divide in this country between employee and employer, striving to maintain the integrity of the free enterprise system by teaching low wage workers how to become successful leveraging the opportunities in front of them.
Jane regularly volunteers her expertise at the homeless shelter and with clients of addiction programs. Mrs. Glenn regularly speaks to the inmates in the prisons and she has been interviewed by Ministry Today magazine on the topic of prayer.
Mrs. Glenn is the founder of Authority Staffing. Authority Staffing is recognized by the State of Colorado, House of Representatives and has been featured twice in Ministry Today magazine. She is the author of Fly by Faith on the Wings of Serving Others – a Former Offender’s Guide to Job Search Strategies and Retention, available for purchase online.
Darryl Glenn, Lt. Col. USAF (Ret) MBA, JD
Owner, Legal and Strategic Advisor
Mr. Glenn is the General Counsel for Authority Staffing. He is responsible for overseeing all of the legal affairs for the organization, staff and employees, negotiating transactions, planning the organizational strategy for handling government affairs, community relations and lobbying efforts.
Mr. Glenn is a graduate of Doherty High School in Colorado Springs. He holds a Bachelor of Science degree from the United States Air Force Academy, a Master’s degree in Business Administration from Western New England College and a Juris Doctor degree from New England School of Law. Darryl retired from the United States Air Force as a Lieutenant Colonel after 21 years of combined active duty and reserve military service. Darryl has served as an elected official in Colorado Springs and El Paso County for over 14 years. In 2016, he won the Colorado Republican Nomination for U.S. Senate.
Company Statement of Faith
- We believe the Bible to be the inspired, infallible, authoritative Word of God.
- We believe that there is one God, eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
- We believe in Christ’s virgin birth, His sinless life, His miracles, His atoning death through His shed blood, His bodily resurrection, His ascension into
- Heaven at the right hand of the Father, His present rule as Head of the Church and His personal return in power and glory.
- We believe that for the salvation of lost and sinful men and women, regeneration by the Holy Spirit is absolutely essential.
- We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit, by whose indwelling the Christian is able to live a Godly life.
- We believe that those who die in God’s grace through faith are assured eternal salvation.
- We believe in the spiritual unity of believers in our Lord Jesus Christ, with equality across racial, gender and class differences.