Authority Staffing began out of the desire to provide companies with employees that were motivated to serve their employer’s needs and positively impact the bottom line – and to do so by using the most unlikely candidate pool – employees with criminal backgrounds, specifically those being paroled out of prison.
Authority Staffing is a for-profit staffing company offering temp-to-hire and direct hire placements for employees with criminal backgrounds, specializing in after prison employment. The business model is unique, innovative and strategically designed to maximize success for both employer and employee.
Jane Northrup Glenn
Mrs. Glenn is a spitfire with a burning passion for helping others and a call on her life to serve the Lord in this capacity. She is an unapologetic Christian, capitalist and non-conformist. Jane has unmatched energy and enthusiasm and she has the horsepower, leadership and compassion to help client companies and employees successfully navigate through the challenges that will naturally come up as part of the hiring and retention process, particularly those with criminal backgrounds.
Jane is a graduate of C.S.U. with a Bachelor’s degree in Human Development and Family Studies and has been actively involved in her community for 25 years. Her professional experience includes working in H.R. for a global manufacturing company and as a recruiter for positions ranging from general labor to C-level. Mrs. Glenn has ten years of experience helping juveniles and adult offenders find work, some of that time spent as a contractor for probation and the local detention center. Jane has also worked extensively in business development and has been a Director of Resource Development for United Way of Larimer County.
Jane regularly volunteers her expertise at the local homeless shelter and with clients of addiction programs. Mrs. Glenn is involved in prison ministry and she is passionate about the Gospel and teaching people how to identify the enemy and take back ground that he has stolen from them and their families. Jane is the author of Fly by Faith on the Wings of Serving Others – a Former Offender’s Guide to Job Search Strategies and Retention, available for purchase online.
Darryl Glenn, Lt. Col. USAF (Ret) MBA, JD
Mr. Glenn is the General Counsel for Authority Staffing. He is responsible for overseeing all of the legal affairs for the organization, staff and employees, negotiating transactions, planning the organizational strategy for handling government affairs, community relations and lobbying efforts.
Mr. Glenn is a graduate of Doherty High School in Colorado Springs. He holds a Bachelor of Science degree from the United States Air Force Academy, a Master’s degree in Business Administration from Western New England College and a Juris Doctor degree from New England School of Law. Darryl retired from the United States Air Force as a Lieutenant Colonel after 21 years of combined active duty and reserve military service. Darryl has served as an elected official in Colorado Springs and El Paso County for over 14 years. In 2016, he won the Colorado Republican Nomination for U.S. Senate.
Company Statement of Faith
- We believe the Bible to be the inspired, infallible, authoritative Word of God.
- We believe that there is one God, eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
- We believe in Christ’s virgin birth, His sinless life, His miracles, His atoning death through His shed blood, His bodily resurrection, His ascension into
- Heaven at the right hand of the Father, His present rule as Head of the Church and His personal return in power and glory.
- We believe that for the salvation of lost and sinful men and women, regeneration by the Holy Spirit is absolutely essential.
- We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit, by whose indwelling the Christian is able to live a Godly life.
- We believe that those who die in God’s grace through faith are assured eternal salvation.
- We believe in the spiritual unity of believers in our Lord Jesus Christ, with equality across racial, gender and class differences.